- visitors to our Website such as you; and
- users of our services such as you, as the case may be.
- As a visitor to, or user of, the Site, you may provide your personal information to us to obtain our services from our Site.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your name and email to maximize high-quality service delivery to you, to provide you with any additional or special information about our services and take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your personal information:
- For marketing purposes;
- To provide you with details about our products and services by email;
- to update our records;
- to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
- to improve our relationship with you by making the Website available to you in a User-friendly way, and to identify the products and services which you may be interested in;
- for customer service, including answering questions and responding to Feedback and complaints;
- for any other specific purposes in relation to your activities via the platform or in any form of communication or access to our Services;
- Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new products and services, and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal and with a reasonable time thereafter for systems to get updated. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences by contacting us via the details given in the "Contact Us" section.
- We use your email address to communicate with you. Upon your consent, we may direct electronic email communication to you about our services or market new products. We may also ask to seek your feedback on the services we offer. You have an option to opt-out of such electronic communication. Lastly, we may track your email activity to check the effectiveness of the communication.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may provide your personal information to other companies for their general marketing purposes, upon your consent. However, we may aggregate anonymized information based on your personal information and disclose this to advertisers and other third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
- we may disclose your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose;
- We may share your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with you in the event of such a change. We may assign your contract to another party, and you agree that we can provide them with your information, for such purposes and you would be notified of any such assignment.
- We may provide your information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- We may retain your information after our business relationship with you to facilitate services to you in the future, or to obtain Feedback and gather statistics from you. At all times, during the retention of your information, we shall be subject to the relevant legal guidelines.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our websites and web pages to our employees, agents, Affiliates, Partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
- CONSENT REQUESTS AND PREFERENCES
- You may request us to identify the personal information we have collected and kept in our servers. To make such a request, contact us through our email provided below.
- You may contact us to cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information we collect and keep. We may keep on using some of your personal information even after your withdrawal of the information is necessary to fulfill legal obligations. We may also stop providing services that we would only give if we had the information You have withdrawn.
- We will let you know via email or a prominent notice on our platform (as applicable) before or when the change becomes effective.
- GOVERNING LAW
- CANADA’S PIPEDA COMPLIANCE
For Canadian users, "Personal Information" shall have the meaning attributed to such term within the provisions of PART 1 of the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act of Canada ("PIPEDA") and any successor legislation and any legislation of similar effect in Canada. We hereby confirm that we are in full compliance of our respective obligations under PIPEDA, and other applicable subsequent legislations.
- S. PRIVACY LAWS
For users within the United States, we hereby confirm that we are in full compliance of our respective obligations under any applicable privacy standards and requirements of any Federal or state law, as may be amended from time to time.
- CALIFORNIA'S CCPA/CALOPPA
For users in California, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was enacted to give consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them. The California Online Privacy Protection Act, (CalOPPA), was drafted to protect the privacy rights and personal data of California residents. We hereby confirm that we are in full compliance of our respective obligations under the mentioned laws, as may be amended from time to time. For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit: http://www.ftc.gov. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us.
- AUSTRALIA’S PRIVACY LAWS
For Australian users, the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) regulates the handling of personal information about individuals. We hereby confirm that we are in full compliance of our respective obligations under the mentioned laws, as may be amended from time to time.
- EU GDPR COMPLIANCE
For users in the European Union, we hereby confirm that we are in full compliance with our respective obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Each Party will, if applicable, notify the other Party in a timely manner in the event of a data breach that involves the other Party’s data.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any term in this Policy is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Policy shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- CONTACT US