Welcome to Twogurlswithcurls.com and thank you for visiting.
- Our Services. We sell curly hair products.
- Changes to Terms. We may change these Terms at any time in our sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing such postings and any applicable changes. Your continued use of the Website, including purchasing any Products on our Website constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any posted changes, do not continue to use our Website. We do not guarantee the availability of all products listed on our Website.
- You will make purchases using our checkout system. We will electronically transmit to you the purchase information that we determine is necessary to fulfill each purchase. Please note that, you shall be fully responsible for credit card fraud occurring in connection with a purchase. Accordingly, you will compensate us for any loss and all costs related thereto.
- Payment can be made through various payment methods, such as PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express cards, and Discover. Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to your card issuer's validation checks and authorization.
- You understand that from time to time our Website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation, because of: equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which our may undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our control or which are not reasonably foreseeable by us.
- Special Offers and Promotions. We will notify you by email at (or through any other means specified by us) of all special offers and offered on our Website. We may make special offers and promotions available to you in connection with our services.
- Intellectual Property. The Website and its original content, features, and functionality will remain the exclusive property of us and our licensors. The Website and our Products are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any Service without our prior written consent.
- Your feedback to us. You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback you provide us. If for any reason, such assignment is ineffective, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such feedback without restriction.
- Limitation of liability. WE, OUR PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS; ANY DEFECT OR FAULT RESULTING FROM YOU HAVING BREACHED THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE AND/OR THIRD-PARTY HARDWARE USED WITH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS), EVEN IF OUR, ITS PARTNERS. OR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. These limitations apply to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer. The Website and the Products are provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without any warranty. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, we, on our behalf and behalf of our Affiliates and our respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Website and the Products, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, we provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the website and our products will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. The exclusions and limitations outlined in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- Governing Law. The laws of [ENTER TERRITORY/COUNTRY/STATE], excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and your use of the Service. Your use of our Website and our products may also be subject to other local, provincial, state, national, or international laws. You irrevocably and unconditionally consent that any suit, action, or legal proceeding arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of [ENTER TERRITORY/COUNTRY/STATE].
- Dispute If you have any concerns or disputes about our website and our products, you agree first to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting us.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- We may assign the Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign your rights under the Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our consent.
- Contact us. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: Support@twogurlswithcurls.com